Darkhorse Saddlery's "Spring Photo Contest 2014" is now going on! Do you have a favorite photo of your horse at home, on the trail or out in the field? Maybe you want to show off your new tack? (Whether you bought it here or not) we want to see it!
Ways to enter:
1. Email photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Facebook entry: If you are friends on Facebook with Darkhorse Saddlery's owner: Marja Cowan, you can "tag" her in any Facebook photos that you wish to enter. You'll receive a thank you once your entry is collected, and the tag can be removed. Or you may post photos to Darkhorse Saddlery's wall on Facebook, where they will be collected.
3. In person: You may enter by physically bringing your photos, camera or memory stick in to the downtown Houghton, Michigan store to be copied/downloaded.
4. By mail: You may mail copies to the store: Darkhorse Saddlery, 314 Shelden Ave. Houghton, MI 49913. Please, do not mail in original/one of a kind photos; as they will become property of Darkhorse Saddlery, and will not be returned! We cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
Darkhorse Saddlery's website is a work in progress, and we want to feature your horse(s)! We are looking for general photos & closeups of your horse; with or without his/her tack, loose out in a field or on a ride. Enter and your horse might become a cover model! Winners will be randomly picked Oct. 20th. Prizes will be gift certificates for Darkhorse Saddlery and everyone participating will be entered for a chance to win a gift certificate! We want your horse to decorate our site and showcase horse products, but any tack your horse is wearing doesn't need to have been bought here... so don't be shy, everyone is welcome!
1. Contest runs until August 1st. Photos must be received by then to qualify for prizes.
2. Anyone may enter, but photos must be of your own horse. If another person or another person's horses are shown in the photograph; you must have their permission, and they must agree and understand that their photo may be published on our website or be used in our advertising.
3. There are no age restrictions, no limits to the number of entries per person.
4. This is not a "Facebook contest." This contest is not limited to Facebook, though you may enter photos by posting to our Facebook page.
5. Pictures must be clear and standard or large format, blurry photos or very small photos will not be accepted as an entry.
6. No purchase is necessary, a purchase will not increase your chance of winning, and there is no cost to enter or win. Number of prizes will depend on the number of entries.
7. Everyone who enters a photo will also get a separate, additional entry into Darkhorse Saddlery's annual Christmas Drawing. The Christmas Drawing will start on July 1st. and end December 24th.
About the Author
Hello, my name is Marja, I am the owner of Darkhorse Saddlery. We've been in business since 2008 at our current location. We are here because of you, our customers. This is your local tack shop, we appreciate you and your feedback! Use the "Contact Us" form to drop us a line, request a product or tell us what's on your mind.